Announcement: Returning to Full-Time | Destination Wedding Photographer
I’m Returning to Full-Time
When I went back to college in 2014, I knew I wouldn’t be able to serve as many couples per year. I was sad about that, but I knew getting a bachelor’s degree was one of my biggest personal goals. Between 2014 and 2016 I could only allow about 10 weddings per year because I needed to focus on school as well as travel for nearly every single one of them! I very quickly became familiar with the airports surrounding my small college town of Bloomington, IN (shoutout to IND and SDF!)
There were a million late nights, a constant balancing act between business owner and college student, and plenty of carbs to keep me going as I ran back and forth across the country. I’m so glad I pushed through because I have had some of the best experiences here at Indiana University. I have gained lifelong best friends, my partner -Vincent, an enlightening education, and some amazing memories! It was definitely one of the hardest things I’ve ever done, but I’m happy to say I graduated in December of 2016 with a bachelor’s in Liberal Studies and a minor in Mathematics.
With this marked off the checklist, I’m ready to return to full-time wedding photography! I’ll be traveling, photographing sessions and weddings, and sharing my life with you on the blog and social media regularly. I plan to hold a consistent schedule here on the blog as well as posting on my Instagram and Facebook often! I am also prepared to take on 15-20 weddings in 2017 (I still have some dates open!) and have a goal of reaching 20-25 weddings for the 2018 season.
I’m very VERY excited about this new journey and I can’t wait to see where it will take me!
Want to follow along?
I’m happy you are joining me!
- Join the Newsletter to get direct updates on my life, travel dates, and the latest weddings!
- Make sure we are connected on Instagram and Facebook!
- Be sure to interact with my posts so FB and IG know you want to see my stuff!
Want to help?
Thank you for your support!
- Past Clients: I am so thankful for you! I’ve been lucky enough to have served hundreds of people over the last 7-8 years. If your could keep talking about your experience with me, share your photos with credit, and send referrals my way, I would be forever grateful! I also would love to start collecting reviews and testimonials from you -let’s get in touch soon!
- Everyone: If you know anyone who is engaged or could be interested in any of my services, please tell them about me! Sooner rather than later! I’m available for travel in all 50 states and travel internationally as well. I would love it if you could help me fill those dates with your loved ones (and then we will get to see each other again!)
- Instagram: I’m a little new to the Instagram game, but it’s time to let the world know I exist! Right now I have 1k really amazing followers, but I have a personal goal of reaching 2k by the end of 2017! If you see a post you like, I invite you to comment, give it a little love, and even regram the post encouraging your friends to follow me if it’s especially up your alley. Every little bit helps!
- Facebook: With these years of neglect, Facebook has decided to stop showing my posts to all 3k+ of my followers. If you want to see my posts in your feed, I’d suggest interacting with my posts to let Facebook know you want to see them!
- Pinterest: I’ll be active on Pinterest and I’d love for you to join me! The more my images are pinned and repinned, the more likely brides will be able to find me!
- Blog: I’ll be blogging once a week! I’m excited to provide some consistency, education, and share a little bit about me on here on Wednesdays! Share the link to any of your favorite posts!
- Newsletter: I’ll be starting a newsletter soon! Sign up for the soft launch RIGHT NOW and an official announcement with more details will come soon!
… and to conclude,
This has always been my dream job and I’m so amazed by the support I’ve received over the years. It is absolutely because of you that I get to do this! Thank you, thank you, thank you!